Save the Date for Fellows Course 2022!
The CRF annual Fellows Course is May 5–8, 2022, in Orlando, Florida. Registration opens in December.
Join us in person for Fellows 2022, the annual CRF Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course—a hands-on education program covering key concepts in interventional cardiovascular medicine. Fellows, other early-career physicians, and members of the heart team learn and refresh skills in all facets of coronary, structural, and endovascular interventions.
Fellows 2022 is an in-person-only meeting. Mark your calendar for travel days and meeting days.
Why Attend Fellows 2022?
- Rationale for revascularization procedures in simple and complex lesion subsets.
- Basic and complex angioplasty.
- Appropriate use of drug-eluting stents and adjunctive devices.
- Pharmacologic therapy decisions.
- Use of intravascular imaging/physiology.
- Plus! Noncoronary topics, including structural heart disease, vascular medicine, and endovascular intervention.
Not Just for Fellows!
Come to Fellows 2022 if you are a:
- Practicing interventional cardiologist who wants a refresher.
- Clinical cardiologist who wants to learn the latest on interventional methods.
- Catheterization laboratory nurse who wants to stay abreast of the field.
- Cardiovascular technician who wants to gain greater knowledge.
- Any health care professional involved in interventional cardiovascular procedures.